We love this time of the year and there is so much happening in Princeton, New Jersey so we decided to write a round up of 10 ways to celebrate the holidays in Princeton.
1. Go see The Nutcracker at McCarter Theater running November 27-30. Featuring the American Repertory Ballet now in it’s 50th season.
2. Start or continue the tradition of watching the tree lighting in Palmer Square at 4:45 pm on Friday November 29th.
3. Starting Saturday November 30th and running every Saturday and Sunday from Noon-3 until December 22 enjoy strolling holiday music and visit with Santa in Palmer Square.
4. Get your pet in to the holiday spirit with a visit to Cutter’s Mill pet store in the Princeton Shopping Center either Sunday Dec. 1 or 15th to take a photo with Santa.
5. Enjoy cocktail and hors d’oeuvres at the annual Festival of Trees at Morven Museum and Garden.
6. Take part in the Hanukkah celebration on December 2 in front of Mediterra in Palmer Square.
7. McCarter Theater presents A Christmas Carol – always a family favorite. Opens December 6th and runs through December 29th.
8. Enjoy the holiday festivities at Princeton Shopping Center from 12-2 pm on December 7th with a visit from Santa. A Menorah and Christmas tree with be lit. Bring your cameras for a free photo of your little one on Santa’s lap.
9. Enjoy an evening of “Lessons and Carols” with music by Princeton University Chapel Choir, Glee Club & A Cappella Groups at the Princeton University Chapel. December 11 at 7:30.
10. Sunday December 15th from 4-6 enjoy the American Boychoir performing Home for the Holidays at Richardson Auditorium on the Princeton University campus.